Enriching Financial Lives
FIRST STAGE (Age 1-25 years)
- Strive towards a simple lifestyle
- Don’t run behind comfort (Needs vs Wants)
- Acquire diverse knowledge including how to create and utilize wealth.
SECOND STAGE (Age 25-50 years)
- Create wealth , enjoy it and save it for future responsibilities and dreams.
- Focus on spending more towards personal growth than materialistic expenses.
- Responsibilities towards Spouse, Kids and Parents to be fulfilled.
THIRD STAGE (Age 51-75 years)
- Focus on the things you really love to do and live with a purpose.
- Pass on your wealth and more importantly wisdom to the next generation
- Remain active and try to widen your spending towards society.
LAST STAGE (Age 75-100 years)
- Share Love and wisdom to all around you and avoid giving expensive gifts to seek attention.
- Don’t feel insecure about money. Focus should be on one’s peace of mind.