We believe that a sound financial plan is fundamental to achieving your life's goals and enhancing your quality of life. It is a systematic and disciplined process, to be pursued over the long term. For us it begins with listening to our clients, understanding their current financial profile, long-term financial goals, and creating a financial plan that best meets their needs. To create a robust financial plan it is important that we understand your needs.
It would entail finding answers to questions like those given below:
Examining Present Financial Situation
- Do you have a clear picture of your goals and dreams?
- Have you written out your financial goals?
- Are you comfortable with your present financial situation?
- Are you keeping track of your cash flow?
- Are you managing your cash flow for liquidity, long term returns or safety?
- What are your current investments?
- What are your wealth accumulation goals?
- Better lifestyle or comforts for you and your family
- Buying a home or a vacation home
- Starting or expanding your business
- Other family related goals
- How do your current investments support your accumulation goals?
- What are the milestones at which you need the money?
- What has been your approach to:
- Risk tolerance
- Assets like equities
- Market volatility
Protecting What is Important
- How might unforeseen events impact your family's goals?
- Have you provided for your dependants?
- Are you prepared for unforeseen expenses due to
- What has been your approach to
- Life insurance
- Home insurance
- Health Insurance